WooCommerce payment gateways for Pakistan are a key factor in the country’s digitalization.
When it comes to identifying the best payment gateways in Pakistan, businesses wanting to sell their products or services online encounter the most difficulty.
We’ll look at the best (and many) Online payment options available in each sector, some of which you may not have been aware existed.
Before getting into the specifics, let’s start with the basics.
What is a Payment Gateway?
Payment gateways are technologies used by merchants to receive payment via debit and credit cards from their customers.
It refers to brick-and-mortar card readers and online systems that allow consumers’ money to enter the seller’s pocket via the internet.
Best WooCommerce Payment Gateways in Pakistan – Banks
Banks are the first things that spring to mind when you think about transactions, money, and selling/acquiring something.
Even if it’s conducted via internet technology, the transactional journey always ends at someone’s bank account.
Let’s start with the banks that offer online Woocommerce Payment Gateways in Pakistan.
Habib Bank Limited
Habib Bank Pakistan often referred to as HBL Pakistan, is a major commercial bank in Pakistan with over 27 million customers.
HBL, on the other hand, is focused on scaling in the unbanked sector. It is also working to improve online payments options.
Habib Bank’s online payment gateways are simple and convenient, regardless of whether you’re using a website, an eCommerce business, a mobile app, or social networks like Facebook Shop.
Bank Alfalah Payment Gateway
Bank Alfalah, Pakistan’s leading financial institution, has developed a simple, secure, and innovative online payment gateway to allow for the acceptance of online payment transactions for a range of e-commerce needs.
Alfa Payment Gateway (APG) is a full solution for all digital payments demands of an online business. The following are some of Alfa Payment Gateway’s key features:
- On-boarding that uses a digital solution to engage users.
- There is no initial charge or annual fee.
- The lowest transaction costs.
- All Bank Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Alfalah Accounts & Wallets Available Payment Modes – All Bank Credit/Debit Cards, Bank Alfalah Accounts & Wallets.
- 3D Secure and Fraud Management
- Merchant Financing
In an effort to make onboarding a merchant as seamless as possible, Bank Alfalah introduced an end-to-end digital platform that makes it effortless for merchants to receive payments and be on-boarded.
The Alfa Payment Gateway in Pakistan is a fully digital solution for e-commerce businesses, social media stores, and other companies to use Bank Alfalah’s unique product portfolio to connect online payment collections.
United Bank Limited
United Bank Limited, the country’s second-largest bank, with a client base of 4 million people.
The UBL is one of the most widely spread banking systems, with over 44,000 client touchpoints and 1,400 branches.
UBL has launched the UBL Go Green Internet Merchant Acquiring Service, which aims to speed up transactions for both buyers and sellers across Pakistan, using the power of the internet.
Muslim Commercial Bank Limited
Because of its established brand image, the Muslim Commercial Bank Limited is well-known in the financial sector.
MCB is one of the few powerful businesses in Pakistan’s financial sector, with a massive client list of 7 million people and a strong network of 1550 branches across the country.
With the advent of the internet, MCB developed its Internet banking solution, allowing store owners to expand sales using the internet by offering simple-to-use payment gateways.
In Pakistan, Easypaisa has swiftly risen to prominence as a provider of online payments. It is gaining traction already while delivering services without any issues or mistakes.
In the beginning, EasyPaisa was used to facilitate monetary transactions such as currency transfers from one medium to another.
When individuals who work in other cities and send money back home to their families in other country regions, Easypaisa came forward and made the process a matter of minutes.
Jazz Cash is the company that runs one of Pakistan’s biggest mobile networks, Jazz. This innovative digital payment service is also known as MobiCash in Pakistan.
It enables the whole nation to enjoy the conveniences of going digital for online shopping, money transfers, and paying bills.
JazzCash Woocommerce Payment Gateways is used by many companies and entrepreneurs across the country for digital transactions.
GetSafePay.Pk Payment Gateway
A Pakistan-based firm called Getsafepay.Pk enables you to receive money in Pakistani rupee and the dollar.
What are the most important characteristics and advantages of this platform?
- GetSafePay is a simple, secure, hassle-free, mobile-friendly service.
- Developer & Business-friendly
- Its payment integrations are flexible, scalable, and easy to deploy due to our comprehensive developer resources
- You can focus on growing your business and customers while it focuses on payments technology.
- Our comprehensive developer resources deliver powerful, adaptable, and quick to deploy payments integrations
- We focus on payments technology so you can focus on your business and customers.
Getsafepay integration is available with Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce, Opencart, WHMCS, and Custom Code.
Pay Fast Payment Gateway
Accept digital payments from bank accounts, mobile wallets, and UnionPay scheme cards from customers. Automate and accelerate your payment acceptance today.
Pay Fast Features and Benefits:
Accept payments securely using Chip & PIN technology. Accepted payment methods include credit cards, Account numbers, and Mobile Wallets.
- Offer insight into items and services. Please see our product information for further information.
- Using a PCI security solution, you can increase the security layer and prevent potential dangers in your organization.
- Debit and credit cards (powered by Visa, MasterCard, and Unionpay), as well as account numbers and mobile wallets of partnering banks, are all available.
- Provides data on everything from transactions to refunds, allowing you to gain perspective on your company.
- Powerful rest APIs and plugins for all major platforms that allows you to integrate with a dynamic payment platform
- Our transactions are all put through FRMS to prevent fraud and risky orders
Payoneer is a well-known provider of payment services for freelancers in Pakistan. It was established in 2005. They’ve streamlined the money transfer process and provided digital payment solutions to small and medium enterprises, corporations, and freelancers.
The goal of the company is to provide an effective cross-border payment platform. It allows merchants to take, send money across borders, and simply maintain their bank accounts.
The worldwide eCommerce market has been revolutionized by a variety of freelancing platforms, including Fiverr and Upwork, and marketplaces like Amazon and Shopee, alongside large companies like Google, Airbnb, and Payoneer.
Particularly in Pakistan, Payoneer has become very popular and is used widely for bank transfer payments online. Transfer options can be created either online or over the phone.